Celebrate the 11th anniversary of the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame this year on June 28th at the Louisville Palace.
- Special premium-priced $125 VIP Ticket
- Premium seating to VIP ticket holders at the induction ceremony
- Invitation to an exclusive VIP reception with 2013 inductees and Hall of Famers
- Ticket purchase helps to support the Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center at UofL
- Just click above and provide your name, number of tickets requested and contact phone number in the provided email message
- Concierge ticket representative will contact you personally to manage your order
This year marks the 11th anniversary of the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame grew out of an interest, spearheaded by Frank Minnifield, to bring current and former pro football players from Kentucky together to host football clinics for underprivileged youth. In 1994 and 1995, Minnifield hosted a clinic at the Aspendale Housing Projects and Henry Clay High School, and invited other retired NFL players to join him in leading it.
From there, they created a new chapter of the NFL Player’s Association in Kentucky in 1996. Since its founding, the group has raised more than $600,000 for youth organizations. Later, the Hall of Fame was established, and a selection committee chose the first class of athletes to be inducted. In 2013, the Hall of Fame will induct its 11th class of athletes into its ranks.
The purpose of the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame is to appropriately honor persons that have brought significant recognition to the state of Kentucky, or have by their unusual successful service achieved significant accomplishment on behalf of their school, or have by a significant act or contribution distinguished themselves as an unusual former National Football League player, coach, referee, owner, management, etc. or have been a significant or unusual supporter of Pro Football. Kentucky is the only state to have its own Pro Football Hall of Fame.